Thursday, September 3, 2015

Full force GO MODE !!!

WOW. Words can not even describe the craziness happening right now. Our dossier arrived in Little Mans country around July 17. It has been there 6 weeks , and theroetically could have taken several months to get in the hands of the Prime Minister. We just got an email yesterday asking if my passport had arrived yet, which means the PM has our file and is reviewing it !! We will be leaving in a matter of weeks !!!! weeks !!

We are waiting for my passport still, it needed to be changed to my married name.Once it arrives I will get it authenticated and sent to our agency and they will send it off to his country. Once the PM has proof of my passport he will issue travel dates. I have been driving around and making a ton of phone calls today to see if I can expedite the passport at this point, and I am waiting on a few phone calls still.

Little Miss is not feeling well, and seems to have a really bad case of allergies. She had a doctors appointment this morning where they gave her a breathing treatment to help with her wheezing. So in between driving all over Gods creation, and making a ton of phone calls she puked in the car twice. Not fun, my friends. But we are finally home and she is resting so I figured now was as good a time as any to give everyone the updates. And plead for help. this is what we have left

Trip One Expenses--- Expected Travel Octoberish
$1400 hosting fee (paid)
$4500 airfare / in country expenses for trip 1
$4500 Referral Fee (due 14 days after we get back, and we have it !)

Trip Two Expenses
$3400 Final Agency fee
$4200 Hosting fee for trip 2, this also covers hotel/transportation/translator
$5000 airfare for trip 2 (for me, Tony, and Owen)
$1000 in country expenses trip 2

Total is about $18,000 that we still need. This is an estimate as about $9000 of that is for airfare and we are really hoping it doesnt cost that much !!!

BUT ! We have a fundraiser going on for a VISA gift card give away. How it works is you pick a number, and donate that amount to our FSP, (link on sidebar) , and send me a copy of your receipt either via email or private message me via Facebook if we are friends.



Operation: first trip is officially ON. Will you help us get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment