Thursday, February 4, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Husband :)

This morning we were expecting a check from our matching grant to hit out FSP account. This was in the amount of $250, so our FSP should have read somewhere around $6030ish. Well I just checked and get this ! It is at $6789!!!!! Talk about Miracles !! And while it may be coincidence or not, today is also my husbands birthday :) It would have been super awesome to spend his birthday with our newest little guy, but that isnt how it worked out. We are still waiting for our travel dates....and truthfully we are growing anxious. I want to travel now. Like now now . Patience has never been a strong suit of mine, and while this adoption process has helped me in that area, I am who I am ;)

To help us celebrate the amazing life that is my husband (I'm biased.) Would you consider making a birthday donation to our FSP? :D

These are the fees we have left :
$850 Round trip airfare for Tony
$850 Round trip airfare for Ashton
$400 One way trip HOME for Owen !! (covered!)
$100 Owens Medical Visit required by the embassy  (covered)
$1050 = $50/day for food
$500 for Orphanage donations of wipes and diapers to be bought in country (because they would be too heavy for suitcases)

Total $3750, But this is an estimate.

All we need to be fully funded is $2,886

Will you buy a number on our board ? We are giving away two visa gift cards in the amount of $75 & $125 when the numbers are covered.
 



Thank you friends !!

No comments:

Post a Comment