Saturday, January 9, 2016

Praise God!!! We got a grant !!!:)

Oh my gosh! I am so excited to let everyone know that something absolutely amazing happened yesterday! We received a letter from Show Hope, and they gave us $5,000 towards our adoption! I was so excited that it took a few minutes to sink in and then I cried tears of joy !!!!! This couldn't have come at a better time for us. When we started the new year we needed $12,500 to be fully funded, but then we realized that we had water damage in our living room. This meant that we needed to rip up the flooring to fix the issue and lay new flooring down. This would cost us a significant amount of money, and we still needed so much for the adoption. On top of that we had our oldest was scheduled for a surgery (just minor, no worries!) But our insurance wouldnt cover it completely, and we need to come up with the out of pocket expenses for it. These things couldn't have happened at a worst time, we are just a few weeks away from traveling to bring Owen home. I felt like everything was going wrong.

**Ethan did very well during his surgery, thank God. He recovered quickly and is back to being good as ever :)

Then I started my fast from Facebook which I felt like was kind of a mistake at this time just because facebook has been our biggest support and our easiest method of sharing fundraisers. But within a little over a week God has provided so much!!! We now just need $5000 to be fully funded. How amazing is that?!?

Words seriously can't describe the level of awesomeness that it. Just $5000, and about 7 weeks until we go back to little man's country to bring him home.

Thank you so so much to everyone who has been sharing our family's story, and our need. We really appreciate every one who has joined us in our journey. Please continue sharing and praying for us. We need our FSP to read $9585 to be fully funded.

We have some shirts left over from our last campaign, and I will update the sizes and colors of each as soon as I can.

We also have some numbers left on the visa board. I think if we can get the numbers claimed that we will be fully funded or extremely close !!!

I will update as soon as our living room is finished. I am currently writing this post on my phone, which is easier said than done :)
 the current situation going on in our living room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment