Saturday, January 9, 2016

We have a $500 matching grant !!!

When it rains , it pours. Or something like that! Ha-ha! But its raining BLESSINGS! Is there a positive version of that expression? I need to Google it because we have so many blessings !!!

I was contacted a little while ago by our family warrior. She wanted to let me know that someone who wishes to remain anonymous wants to give us a $500 matching grant !!! So many blessings !!!

This means that once our FSP reads $4806.52 our anonymous donor will add her $500 and that will put us at $5306.52!!!

This is absolutely amazing. And I am so so so thankful! Please donate if you can, and share our FSP link with your friends and family .

Our anonymous donor is giving us FIVE days to meet this grant, which I think is totally doable with the amazing support from our friends and family.

Two posts in one day, both great and amazing news !!!! <3

Thank you friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment